Friday, 20 August 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge#72

Morning peeps. Sunny here at the moment but they have promised rain later. Hope you are all well and of course happy today. My card today is for:-

Digital Tuesday Challenge#72 - Use Your Scraps. To enter this challenge click here .

Bp is scraps from my craft box. Stamped image sent to me by the lovely Lorraine the other day as part of a prize I won on her blog as a follower. Image coloured with Promarkers. Raindrops glittered with 85 Crystal from Art Institute. Ribbon from my stash. Flower is also from my stash but bought from Joanna Sheen. Sentiment is computer generated.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Cathy,love the image that you have coloured perfectly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Cathy this is a real beauty love how you have coloured the image and those papers are gorgeous thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy I hope you don't mind I have left an award on my blog for you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of scraps. I love digi images and a chance to use up those scraps with the Digital Tuesday challenge was great. Now I'm enjoying looking at what others made - such inspiration!
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete