Saturday, 14 August 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge#71

Hi Peeps, third posting of the day and I am sorry Blogger has twisted it around. My fault I only thought this morning that it hasn't done that for ages!!!!! Pain in the neck in more ways than one. Lol!!!! My card is for one challenge:-

Digital Tuesday Challenge#71 - Butterflies or Lace (or both). To enter this challenge click here .


For this 8 x 8 card I have used digi image "Butterfly" from Sketch Stamper. I have printed it twice and decoupaged it. The colouring media is Promarkers. The butterfly has been glittered using #85 Crystal art glitter from Art Institute. The bp is "Beloved" item#852 Aged Florals papers by Nancie Rowe-Janitz from Fancy Pants Designs. The lace doily is from Ribbon Box and has been coloured with an ink pad. The lace trim is from my stash. The sentiment I found in my stash already printed. It is fom one of Joanna Sheen's CDROM's but sorry I can't remember which one.
Thank you for looking for a third time today. I am nearly caught up. Lol!!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Cathy, I love the colours.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer Cathy this is excellent those papers and butterfly look stunning I love it thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Cathy.
    I can't resist butterflies or lace :-)
    Love the doily - I didn't know square doilies even existed!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Cathy I love the butterfly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooooooooo WOW, this is absolutely GORGEOUS Cathy.
    My two favourite themes, Butterflies, Lilac and your Lace is beautiful. Think I will have to pop over to see what this is all about.
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh WOW Cathy, this is gorgeous!!!
    I'm so glad you came to play with us @ Digital Tue!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Beautiful! Thanks for the mention, you can find a link on our FaceBook Fan Club
    info@artglitter.com
    http://www.artglitter.com
    http://artglitterblog.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Glitter/330357605104

    ReplyDelete