Tuesday, 17 August 2010

DieCut Dreams Challenge#61

Afternoon Peeps. Overcast again today, I really think we have had our summer!!!! Has rained slightly today but has stopped at the moment. I have been at the hospital for my usual blood tests, also done my usual weekly shop at the supermarket. My card today is for one challenge:-

DieCut Dreams Challenge#61 - Tag it (But no Stamping) To enter this challenge click here .

Bp for main card/tag is from my stash. Sorry I can't remember where I bought it or the name. The tag has been cut using "Scalloped Tag" S3031 from Spellbinders. The butterflies have been cut using Mirri Card and die LR0114 & LR0115 Marianne Design Creatables. The charms are from Fruit Pixie www.fruitpixie.co.uk The bird metal accessory is from Papermainia,"Spring Oriental" PMA41205 .

Thank you for looking today, hope you are all well.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy I love your butterflies.And the backing paper is great.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful Cathy. Love the colours. Thank you for joining in the challenge at DCD this week.

    Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a wonderful card, such warm colours. So glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy this is beautiful love that image and butterflies
    Hope you are doing ok
    Hugs
    Lorraine x
    Ps I gave your package to my little friend who does all my post for me so look out for it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Cathy
    Such a beautiful card, stunning colours and details.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and colour combo Cathy, love your tag and awesome butteflies.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete