Friday, 27 August 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge- 2nd GD card.

Hi you lovely Bloggers. Today is the launch of a new Challenge at Crafty Ann's and also the first day at it's new home. The theme is a sketch from the lovely and talented Ann. To enter this challenge at it's new home click here .

Here is my second GD card.


For this 8 x 8 card I have used bp's "Abstract 1 Pastels Collection" from Crafty Ann. The image is also from Crafty Ann and is "Music Collage3". The colouring media is Promarkers. The image & sentiment has been distressed using TH "Old Paper" Distress Inks. The lace is from my stash. The flowers are also from my stash but were bought from Joanna Sheen.
I do hope you will continue to follow Anne's Challenges at it's new home and I wish you all the best of luck in the challenge this fortnight.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cathy, I love the way you've used the sketch and that lace border is fab
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cathy, I love your take on the sketch and your use of the different coloured papers. You've done a wonderful job with the colouring of the image too.
    You've been a real asset as GD, and I hope we'll be able to persuade you to GD for us again in the future. Thank you for what you've done this month.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete