Saturday, 21 August 2010

Cherry On Top Award

I am very honoured to have received this off of the lovely Doreen .

Thank you so much.

Here is the rules:-
(1) Thank the person who gave you the award.
(2) Put the award on your blog.
(3) List 3 things about yourself:-

I live for my Crafting.
I have been happily married to Tony for 25 years.
I can't wait for my official retirement date then I will not feel guilty not working.

(4) Post a picture you love.
Tony & I taken in daughter's garden in France.
(5) Tag 5 other people for the award.
Claire aka Claires Crafty Creations
Kym aka Kym's Crafty Cards
Pam aka Pamela's Craft Spot
Ann aka Spirit of Creativity
Emma aka Crafty Emma
Hope you all accept and enjoy. Please take a look at the above blogs and you will not be disappointed.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and a huge thank you Cathy!! I love that photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for that Cathy, very kind of you. I have grabbed the award and if it is okay I will sort it on Monday as have my brother staying this week end.
    Lovely picture of you and Tony.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me Cathy...sorry its taken me so long.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete