Monday, 16 August 2010

The CD Sunday Challenge

Hi again peeps. Afternoon just. This is my third and last posting today, I promise!!!! This card is for one challenge:-

The CD Sunday Challenge - Buttons & Bows. To enter this challenge click here .

For this card I used "Floral Fantasy" CDROM from Joanna Sheen. Both the bp and image came from this CDROM. They were printed on Satin Photographic paper. The buttons and ribbons both came from my stash.

Thank you fro looking for the third time today.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hello Kathy

    I just had to leave you a comment, as your card is gorgeous. I love the image and all the details.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Cathy. Gorgeous image and love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. tess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Cathy,love the colours and image.Thanks for sharing this week at CD Sunday.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cathy, I love that CD.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kathy, this is one of my favourite images from Floral Fantasy and of course my favourite colours.
    Thanks for joining in with us again at CD Sunday
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Cathy, this is such a pretty image and I love the colours. Thanks for joining in with us again at CD Sunday.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and pretty.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete