Saturday, 17 July 2010

Wedding Card for a Blogger Friend.

Morning peeps. I would have been on sooner but as I started we had a power cut. I am also still trying to come to terms with my news that I received in the night of Thursday.

My card today is for a Blogger friend and her soon to be husband.

The Pyrimage Image/bp & insert are from PopCorn the Bear "Romance" CDROM from Crafter's Companion. The image has been mounted onto a square cut using Spellbinders Nestie. The flowers & ribbon are from my stash. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thank you for looking and also thank you for your kind thoughts through my bad times.

Cathy
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Cathy, I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Sorry to hear you've had bad news, sending you love and cyber hugs
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, what a lovely card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Cathy, your friend will love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card as always Cathy.
    Sending you love and hugs as you come to terms with your news.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I LOVE IT I totally love it! I thought it was a birthday card and opened it! opps!! but its ready to put up next Sunday! sooo thank you sooooo very much! its fantastic! Hubby to be said it was awesome and you put a lot of effort into it! so thank you from us both! hugs Samantha :0)


    I am sorry to hear you have has sad news and sorry I have missed what it is! I have scrolled back on your blog and can not see what has happened sorry you have had some sad news speak soon hugs Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card Cathy, I am sure your friend will love it. I am so sorry that you have had bad news. Take care.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete