Sunday, 11 July 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#24

Morning peeps. A nice breeze here today but the sun is still out. It is meant to rain today but it always misses us.

My card today is for:-

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#24 - Swirls & Pearls. To enter this challenge click here .

I have actually made two cards for this challenge today, they both are very similar and I couldn't make up my mind which one to enter. I might enter the other one later in the week.

I have used a stamp today for a change and it is the first time of using it. It is a stamp from Debbi Moore Designs. It is a clear stamp plate - Sorry it hasn't any number or name on it or on the packaging and I can't remember what it was called. I have stamped it using Colour Box Petal Point - Brocade Pigment Pad Ruby Satin and Embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. The image has been Cut & Embossed with "Standard Circles Large" Nesties from Spellbinders. The Swirl has been Cut & Embossed using LR0120 die from Marianne Design Creatables. The Pearls and BP is from my stash.

Thank you for looking today.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Cathy hun

    gorgeous card and beautiful vintage feel, thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love how to chose to stamp in that Ruby ink and
    her pearls look so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cathy, very elegant.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Cathy I love the necklace and earing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy
    gorgeous card hun, beautiful image, luv the swirls & pearls,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Cathy.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x
    PS I have a £10 voucher giveaway on my blog if you would like to pop over and enter.

    ReplyDelete