Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#24 - 2nd Entry

Hi folks. It rained yesterday which did the garden a bit of good, it is trying to rain today but is definately cooler today. Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I was at Hydro Therapy at the hospital yesterday and when I got home I was shattered. Had a late breakfast in town today and paid a few bills and top up on freezer food.

My card today is a second entry for:-

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#24 - Swirls & Pearls. To enter this challenge click here .


The details for this card are the same as the one below except the bp is a different one and is also from my stash. I have just used a different image off of the same stamp plate. The swirl is the same and is the pearls.
Thank you for looking.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy

    Love this one too.

    See you at club tonight.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous Cathy,I love the backing paper it goes so well with the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards Cathy.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cathy
    another lovely card, very classy looking,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Cathy, aww such a sweet card. Love the elegance of it all. The details are just perfect.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw. I hope you can come back and see us again next week.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy
    This is so sweet, fab card
    Thanks for playing alog with Totally Papercrafts
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete