Friday, 23 July 2010

Thank You All

Thank you all for your thoughts and hugs. It was a great shock when the police came round in the middle of the night Thursday last week to tell me that my Mother of 80 had been rushed to hospital with a heart attack and had died and also that morning my Dad of 87 had been rushed into hospital as my parents carers had gone in to get them up and give them their medication and found that they couldn't wake him. My Dad is now off of the danger list and has been transfered to a short term care home today within the hospital grounds until they can sort out his future care. He will not be able to stay living on his own. I am going to visit him tomorrow. My Mum's funeral is Wednesday. I hope you can all bear with me and I will back blogging and entering challenges soon and catching up with visiting your blogs as well.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy Hun My heart reaches out to you, if there is anything at all I can do please dont hesitate to ask. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Biggest Hugs Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy, I am thinking of you,wow what a blow.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss and that your Dad also is unwell. It never rains but it pours.
    It must have been such a shock for you to have been visited like that in the middle of the night. Please be assured that my thoughts are with you and yours at this sad time.
    Take care
    love Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, I am so sorry to read this thread. That's a kind of visit in the night that you wouldn't wish on anyone. My thoughts are with you at this very sad time with the loss of your Mum and sending some healing thoughts for your dad. Take care, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very sorry to hear this Cathy, my thoughts are with you at this time.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness I am so sorry to hear about your parents sending you massive hugs I wish there was more I could say to make you feel better but I know words can't make you feel better I just want you to know that my thoughts are with you and i am sending you hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy
    oh hun what an awful shock for you, sending you big cyber hugs hun, thinking of you, hope your Dad will be ok hun, huggies, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Cathy I have just read this post and I am so sorry to hear this awful news.
    It must have been the worst kind of shock for you.
    Sending you my deepest sympathy and hugs at this very sad time.

    Take care.
    Edna x x x

    ReplyDelete