Tuesday, 20 July 2010

New Challenge Blog Starting/Design Call.

Afternoon folks. My posting this afternoon is to tell you about a new Challenge Blog starting on the 5th September 2010. It will be running once a month on the first Sunday of each month. Suzanne is also looking for 6 Design Team members for a 3 month post. The search is running from the 19th July 2010 until 8th August 2010. To apply go to LetsInkItUp . The Challenge Blog is for stamping only as the title says. Let's get using our stamps. I love the Digi Images and the CDROM's but let's not forget our STAMP'S!!!!

I am sorry Suzanne I know you only asked for three bits of our past work but I couldn't choose as they are all so different. I hope you forgive me. Lol!!!



















Thank you for looking today and good luck if you put your name forward.
Cathy
xxxxx








10 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful Cathy. Put a note in my diary for this new challenge. Hugs rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Cathy you should walk a DT post easily with all of these.Good Luck.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy I've put myself forward for this one too - my fingers are crossed for us both!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy you have chosen a fabulous selection of your creations they are all amazing I wish you good luck with the DT call.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy. Good Luck. Your cards are lovely. Great choice. Would love to have a go but time won't allow!!!!
    Lynne. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy. Good Luck. Your cards are lovely. Great choice. Would love to have a go but time won't allow!!!!
    Lynne. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, wonderful work, all fantastic and such a variety of styles WOW!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful cards Cathy, good luck with the call.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work no wonder you could not choose just three, good luck in the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards hunny! and I would say you would make a really great asset to their team! so hope you win!

    Thanks for the cards you sent me the birthday one arrived today for some reason! very odd as the post mark was 15th July! and the enverlope was a bit torn so maybe got held up at the post office but its soooo cute! I totally love it!! thank you soooo much for the beautiful cards!

    hugs see you soon!
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete