Sunday, 18 July 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge#19

Morning folks. Hubby is having fun building a little pond in the garden. We already had a small water feature there but he now wants to make in to a proper pond. Bless!!! He expects me to keep going out to take photo's as it is progressing!!!!

I am excited as yesterday I was asked if I would be a Guest Designer for the month of August over on Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog so I of course said yes.

My first card today is for :-

Karen's Doodles Challenge#19 - A Different Shape Card. To enter this challenge click here .


The Digi Image is of course from Karen's Doodles and is "Butterfly Girl". The colouring medium is Promarkers. The bp is "The Stacks6" from DCWV. The edges of the image have been distressed with TH "Tumbled Glass" Distress Inks" The sentiment is a silver peeloff from my stash. The Quilled Butterfly is also from my stash.
Thank you for looking today.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy
    Gorgeous card, that's one of my favourite of Karen's images.
    Thanks for playing along with KDUK this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,

    Another super card, and I am liking that shape.

    Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Cathy your colouring is lovely.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy! Another gorgeous card, love this shape!
    How's the pond coming along? My dogs would love a pond to splash around in! LOL!
    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK and good luck! Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Cathy Hun

    whoopie congrats on your GDT hun well deserved. This is gorgeous love this shape.

    Thanks for joining us once again at KDUK

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete