Saturday, 10 July 2010

Fabulous Award


Hi folks it is me back again for my second posting of the day. I have just received this fabulous award from DOREEN . Thank you so much hun.
There are of course rules to follow.
* Thank the person who gave it to you.
* Tell seven things about yourself.
* Pass the award on to five other bloggers who you think are fantastic.
If you can pick just five as I know it is hard as there are a lot of talented people about.
This is hard - seven things about me.
1. I spend all my day crafting and blogging.
2. I spend all my money on crafting.
3. I am glad I retired early from work.
4. I could never return to work as I have ill health.
5. Love my Husband to bits.
6. Glad of good friends.
7. Love going to my craft clubs.
I would like the award to go to:-
I hope you all accept.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Cathy have put it on my blog.But how do i get mine to connect with the blogs i have chose to send it on.I'm a bit of a numpty with computers.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-Cathy!Thank u so much! This has given me such inspiration!! I am truly honored and will be sending it off to more"WORHTY" crafters too. My cupmrunneth over!Thanks again! xoxo Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cathy, thank you so much :-)
    I've had a bit of a hectic weekend and wasn't looking forward to Monday morning but you've made my day!!!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy

    Thank you so very much for my award - this is my very first one and I'm very touched and excited to receive it.

    Right off to pass the award on....

    Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete