Friday, 16 July 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge#67

Morning folks. A bit tired as I have been up half the night. I had some shocking news in the night but I am trying to come to terms with it. It will take me sometime to get over it I expect, if ever!!!

My card today is for:-

Digital Tuesday Challenge#67 - A Sketch by Lora. To enter this challenge click here .

The Digi Image is "Flower Garden 14" Lily Boo DS from Cuddly Buddly Crafts. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The bp is a scrap, I know it is a Fancy Pants Design paper but which one I am sorry I can't remember. The ribbon & flowers are from my stash. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Cathy,I'm sorry to hear you had some bad news.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at digital Tuesday challenge :)
    Greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cathy, sorry you've had bad news.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cathy I am so sorry to hear that you have received some bad news it sounds pretty awful so my thoughts and prayers are with you hun.

    I am so glad you made a card for our challenge at Digital Tuesday it is a beauty as always.

    If you need to have a chat you know where I am.

    Big Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely, and relaxing card. Thanks so much for playing the DTC again! I'm so sorry to hear about your shocking news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done with my sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday.
    Sorry to hear you got some bad news.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete