Friday, 23 July 2010

DieCut Dreams DT Call

Morning folks. Sorry I haven't been around the past couple of days. I hope normal service will be resumed soon. Lol!!!!

My card today is for a DT call over on Die Cut Dreams. The lovely Susie is looking for another DT member for her very talented team. To find out more click here .

I have made a DL card for a change today instead of the usual Square or Easel. My Digi image is "Ann Bodil 14" from the talented Ann Bodil. Colouring medium is Promarkers. The edges of the image have been distressed with TH "Spun Sugar" Distress Inks. The bp is "Dreamer" item #943 from Fancy Pants Designs by Nancie Rowe Janitz. Bead embellishment is from my stash. The flowers were from Joanna Sheen.

Thank you for looking today and good luck to you if you enter.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy. Love your coloured image and that beading is a great idea. I thought it was a hair elastic at first and that's given me an idea for a little present card.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Cathy beautifully coloured image.Good luck with the DT call.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Cathy, very pretty.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cathy, love the beading! Good luck with the DT call, you'd be a real asset to them
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Cathy I like that sassy image
    Thanks for entering our DT call
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Cathy, love your sassy image and beaded detail.
    Thanks so much for entering our DT call at the Die cut Dreams blog.
    Hugs,
    Nicola & the Dream Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Cathy, good luck with the DT call.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Cathy, I love that image and those strung beads look fabulous

    Thanks so much for entering our DT call at Die Cut Dreams - and good luck!

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete