Sunday, 25 July 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #19

Afternoon peeps. I am gradually getting back to my carding but will be more relaxed when Wednesday is over. Still got Dad to worry about but I am afraid he doesn't really know what is going on or know me.

My card today is for:-

Crafty Ann's Challenge #19 - Sir Cliff Richard Song.

My card could be for "Bachelor Boy" or "Summer Holiday" song title. I for one never go on a beach holiday but usually escape to a lovely village or to the country watching the wildlife. The Digi Image is "DS Boy" Lily Boo Designs from Cuddly Buddly. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The bp is "Float" Brook Collection #BK722 by Crate paper.com . The sentiment is computer generated. The buttons are from my stash.

Thank you for looking and I hope things are all well with you.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. That's clever, Cathy - a 'Bachelor Boy' on his 'Summer Holiday' - you got two in there, lol
    A super card and a great take on Kym's theme - love it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Cathy,very clever.Take care I am thinking of you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Cathy. Will be thinking of you especially on Wednesday. Take care.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Cathy, love it!
    Sending you hugs, will be thinking of you
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Cathy - 2 for the price of 1!! He's our first bachelor boy though. Take care hun, you're in my thoughts.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful card, Cathy. Love the image you have used and your layout.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's Challenge and look forward to you taking part again.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, oh no more lyrics to hummmm. Not had bachelor boy. You have created a lovely card and that little boy is certainly having a lovely time sitting there pondering life. Thank you for taking part in the challenge topic I picked this fortnight. Hope to see you back again at Crafty Ann's Challenge very, very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy I hope everything is ok with you it sounds that your dad has been poorly so I am hoping that all goes well on Wednesday.

    I am so loving your card great take on Kym's choice of challenge I have enjoyed seeing the songs that have been interpreted into cards great imagination thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's

    Big hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete