Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Bah Humbug Christmas Challenge#25 - Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge#25

Morning folks. I have spent part of the morning clearing out boxes in my Craft Room and moving things around, as my OH has gone out and bought me 22 more A4 clear boxes. Yippee!!! I only stopped as I was getting tired. I will have another go another time. Bless him he has got rid of a lot of his books to the Charity shop to make room for them.

My card today is for:-

Bah Humbug Challenge #25 - Less is More. To enter this challenge click here .

Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge#25 - Christmas Wreath. To enter this challenge click here .

I have used "Baggy Jumper" stamp MR110 from the Messy Rabbit range from Joanna Sheen. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The snow has been picked out with Cosmic Shimmer "Aqua Twinkles". The wreath is "Holly Wreath" SPJB 037 from Stickopatamas Jolee's Boutique Sticker Collage. The sentiment is a gold peel off from my stash.

Thank you for looking this morning.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Cathy love you wreath.Well love it all too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love messy rabbit - he's soo cute and a gorgeous wreath as well :o) thanks for joining us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant entry Cathy. Your wreath is really pretty.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Cathy, I love the Wreath and Messy.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy - I've been away for a few days so I'm a bit late blog hopping this week. ooooooooooooh this is my favourite all time Messy Rabbit and wow I love how you have combined the image with the wreath - so effective. Love it.
    Hope you'll join our new challenge that starts tomorrow.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha Christmas sweaters - so nostalgic! Love the wreath, thanks for joining DCD Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo cute.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete