Sunday, 27 June 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#22

Afternoon girls. Is your OH watching the football this afternoon!!!! I will see how I go I might join him later. This is my first posting of the afternoon. My card is for :-

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#22 - Easel Card with a Twist (One for the Boys) To enter this challenge click here .

The Digi Image is "Time to Relax" from Karen's Doodles. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The bp's are "Best Friends" from Fancy Pants. The sentiment is computer generated. The buttons are from my stash. The cord is from my OH garage stash. Lol!!!

Thank you for looking this very hot and busy afternoon.

Cathy
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Cathy, love the colours and the cord is a perfect finishing touch
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, love it all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Cathy, brilliant image and gorgeous papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hun - the perfect summer image. I just fancy a hammock with an ice cold drink now! Great easel and I adore the cord you've finished off with, brilliant idea. Hugs, Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy
    a bbrill easel card, luv the image, great colouring, luv the rope embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete