Monday, 14 June 2010

Sir Stampalot June Challenge

Morning peeps. I am so pleased that I have heard that I have won another challenge today. I love it as I do lack confidence in my cardmaking and this gives me a little boost. Today's card is for:-

Sir Stampalot June Challenge - Punches. To enter this challenge click here .

Today I have used a Digi Image from Digital Two for Tuesday, "Best Friends". The colouring medium is yet again Promarkers. Bp is "The Stack 6" 12x12 Papers from DCWV. I have used "Lattice String" all around the page punch from Martha Stewart. I have also used a five petal flower punch to cut the flowers and have put a pearl brad in the middle. The leaves were also cut with a punch.

Thank you for looking on this dull overcast day.

Cathy
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Cathy, I just ADORE this image!
    Congrats on winning another challenge, but please let me know which ones they are (you know how nosy I am! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Cathy,I love the image congrats on winning again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy
    first of all congratulations on you win, and secondly you really should not lack confidence with your card making skills, as where I am sitting they look pretty darn good!
    love those rectangular borders, and that image is so beautiful, stunning card all round.
    good luck in the Sir Stampalot challenge, hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous woman, how can you have no confidence! I just love it. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy

    Your card is lovely, so imaginative how you have created the two panels, they give the card a real feel of elegace.

    I think we all lack confidence at times, but looking at your work you really should not worry.

    Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy,
    I adore this card. The image is beautiful and I love your wonderful layout and great use of punches.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab card , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete