Tuesday, 15 June 2010

PollyCraft Challenge#48

Morning folks. Another dull and overcast day here in Essex. I am off to see the nurse a bit later I have sore little toes? She might chop them off Lol!!!! As long as it isn't my fingers as I will not be able to craft!!!!

My card today is for:-

PollyCraft Challenge#48 - Lets Have a Song. To enter this challenge click here .


My Digi Image is "Pirate Ethan" from PolyCraft. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The sentiment :-

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. Is computer generated.

The bp and the second Digi Image of a Treasure Chest I found on my computer and I can not remember where I got them from. The images and sentiment edges have been distressed with TH "Scattered Straw" Distress Ink. The cord is from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

Cathy
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. This is great Cathy, you have coloured the image beautifully and the backing paper matches so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card and very imaginative..love your song its got real umphh oooo aaaar me hearty..pirate hugs from Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Cathy, love the sentiment and details.
    Hope you've still got your toes...Lol
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Cathy Hun, gorgeous colourwork and a great song lol. Thanks for joining us at pollycraft Joey.x

    ReplyDelete