Thursday, 3 June 2010

PollyCraft Challenge#46

Morning!!! Beautiful day again. I am waiting for my hairdresser, she was suppose to be here 8.30 this morning, she rang at 9am to say she will be here at 11am!!! My card today is for:-



PollyCraft Challenge#46 - Hidden Messages. To enter this super challenge click here .



CLOSED



OPEN


This an A5 card with half the front cut away. Image is "Fearn" from PolyCrafts. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The edges have been distressed with TH "Frayed Burlap" Distress Inks. The wings have been glittered in places. The hidden greeting "Happy Birthday" has been stamped with a stamp from my stash-no name on it. It has been put in a pocket on the inside of the card and backed with the same patterned Bp as the front of the card. The pocket is also made out of the same BP and attached with brads. The glittered Bp is from my stash. The flower is "Handcrafted Roses - AC0121M" from Colour Connection.
Thank you for looking today and I hope my description makes sense. Lol!!!
Cathy
xxxx


5 comments:

  1. Oooh another great card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the hidden message! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one great card Cathy I do love the image and the idea of a secret message I also love the colours you have chosen to use this works for me.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, love the colours and how you have hidden the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Cathy Hun

    ooooh I hope your hairdresser did arrive for 11! not nice to be waiting. Your card is gorgeous I absolutely love that paper!! thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete