Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Messing Craft Club Card from Last Night!!!

Getting through my postings this afternoon. This is my third posting, will not do the fourth as I have to get ready for swimming tonight.

This card was started at my Messing Village Craft Club last night and as usual I didn't finish it. I was nearly there and if we hadn't packed up early last night I would have. It has become a joke with Lynne who runs it that I always finish them at home.
I am sorry I can not give you much information on the stamps as they were Lynne's/Viv's and I didn't get the name of them. I know the diecut bird on the side was a new die from Tim Holtz. We produced the background of the main card/tag by using distress inks, we stippled the card using shaving brushes. Lol!! Which gives a much subtle affect. In my case too subtle, which was a first for me because usually when I use Cut & Dry foam I am too heavy handed.

Thank you for looking and I promise I will stop posting now. Lol!!!

Cathy
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. This is great Cathy,I don't think it is to subtle it's just right.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cathy love the tag and images so effective great work I am playing catch up starting at the top going down so I should come across your others soon.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Cathy. The card looks really pretty and its great to see you almost finish at club! See you next month. Lynne. XXX

    ReplyDelete