Thursday, 24 June 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge#64

Morning folks. Sorry I didn't get back yesterday but friends turned up out of the blue. OH wasn't too pleased as he didn't get to watch England play. Lol!!!

My card today is for:-

Digital Tuesday Challenge #64 - Christmas in June. To enter this Challenge click here .

Standing and slightly Open.

Laying down Closed.

The Digi Image today is "Twas the Night Before Christmas" from Karen's Doodles. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The bp's are "Vintage Stockings Christmas" and "Wavy Stripes Christmas" from DoCrafts downloads. The sentiment is cut from one of the bp's. I have glittered part of the hat and also the flame on the candle.
Thank you for looking this very hot day and I hope thinking of Christmas has cooled you down. Lol!!!
Cathy
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hiya Cathy Hun

    oh my gosh your hubby has my sympathy! lol.

    Gorgeous card hun

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Digital Tuesday :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Cathy,love the backing papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I have that paper too! I love how your card opens. Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout of this card! Great job! Thanks for joining the Digital Tuesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy this is so beautiful I love that image and your design and colours are such a delight thank you so much for sharing this little beauty with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an adorable image!! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing the digital tuesday challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete