Friday, 18 June 2010

Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club#21

Morning folks. A bit chilly here today and no sun at the moment. I was lost yesterday as my e-mails were down, internet was okay but sadly I couldn't receive or send any mail. All okay today I am pleased to say.

My first card today is for:-

Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club#21 - Vikki's Sketch. To enter this challenge click here . This will be the first time I have entered this challenge.

The Digi image is "Christmas Girl 2" by Inger Harding Design. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The image has been cut & embossed using "Standard Circles Large" Nestie from Spellbinders. The bp's are from "Victorian Christmas" CDROM from Joanna Sheen. Sentiment is computer generated. The flowers are B1681/CM PK from Joanna Sheen. The ribbon is from my stash.

Thank you for looking today and I will probably be back with another one later. Lol!!!

Cathy
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy, you have coloured the image fabulously,and I love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, what a beautiful card! Thanks for playing this week at DCD Xmas CHallenge! Swing by my site if u like-I've got some yummy blog candy up for grabs! PS. Becoming a follower-love your creations!! xoxo Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!!! Great card!
    Thank you for joining us at die Cut Dreams Christmas Club! hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Cathy this is a stunner loving that image and your design is just so beautiful I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete