Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Die Cut Dreams Challenge#53

Hi folks. I have been to the hospital this morning to have my wotsits checked. The 3 yearly check for ladies over 50!!!! Bit sore but not as bad as it use to be. New machines have moved on greatly.

My card today is for:-

Die Cut Dreams Challenge#53 - Strawberry & Chocolate Colour Combo. To enter this challenge click here .

The Digi Image is Ibic-freebie from Whoopsie Daisy. The colour medium is Promarkers, I have also distressed the edges with TH "Frayed Burlap" Distress Inks. It has been cut & Embossed using "Mega Curved Rectangles" Nesties by Spellbinders. The bp's are "Chocolate Box Dot" & "Ladybird Dot" from Jak Heath of Crafter's Kitchen. The flowers are from Prima Item #300265 and have been coloured with Promarkers, the pearl brad in the middle is from my stash.

Thank you for looking this sunny afternoon.

Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little girl Cathy and I love those papers and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Cathy.A really cute image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over 50? Nah, you're pulling my leg missus! Hope it wasn't too squashy for you hun. Love your creation, really gorgeous. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Cathy, thanks for joining us this week at DCD.

    Karen & DCD team.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Cathy.
    I'm glad to hear that the new machines are improved - I've avoided the squashy test because it was so painful last time! LOL

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Cathy, love the dotty papers

    Thanks so much for joining in at Die Cut Dreams
    Hugs
    Victoria and the DCD gang
    x

    ReplyDelete