Friday, 11 June 2010

Die Cut Dreams Challenge#52

Morning peeps. My husband can't get any sense out of me this morning as I have just found out I have won a Challenge and won three super Digi Images. Okay I am off of cloud 9 now!!! I will try and type some sense.

This card is for :-

Die Cut Dreams Challenge#52 - Angels. To enter this super challenge click here .

The image on this card I have had on my computer for ages, sorry I can not remember where it came from. I have resized it and printed it on Satin Photographic paper. Bp is strangely enough called "Heavenly" Item#847 by Nancie Rowe Janitz from Fancy Pants Designs. Flowers are B1681CM/PK from Joanna Sheen. Ribbon border cut with a die from Marianne Design Creatables - LR0101. I did a silly thing and forgot to wrap the ribbon around and stick it before sticking the backing card/paper down. This is the first time I have done this silly thing so I suppose there had to be a first time. The ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment was computer generated.

Thank you for looking on this dull and grey day.

Cathy
xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Cathy this is a beautiful card. Love that image and your lo complements it perfectly.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo huge congratulations Cathy, you talking any more sense now rofl.
    Awe your card is adorable and this is the cutest angel ever.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww this is lovely, cute image too. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the image and the colours are so pretty
    Congratulations on your win!!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy,This card is gorgeous,a fab image.well done on your win.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Cathy and congratulations on winning the challenge (which one was it?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, what a stunning image. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy congratulations on your win it is a wonderful feeling isn't it I did see your name as a winner and was so pleased for you. I am not at all surprised though your work is stunning as is this card a beautiful image and gorgeous design and colours

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy Cathy. Lovely to see you at club Tuesday and your finished card looks great.
    Lynne. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - such a pretty image and I love those flowers and ribbon.
    Congrats on your win...
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kathy, as are all the ones I have missed. Many thanks for the award
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done on your win Cathy!

    Beautiful card and I can't tell about the ribbon!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams
    Hugs
    victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete