Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Blog Award

I have been award this great award by my mate Doreen that I proudly accept.

There are several rules to follow:-

1/ Thank and link the person who gave you the award.

2/ Display the award on your blog.

3/ Tell 6 lies and one truth about yourself or vice versa. (I will have to put my thinking cap on for this one. I am a good girl and don't tell lies)!!!!

4/ Nominate 7 others and leave a message letting them know on their blogs.

I would like to nominate the following people who I would like to receive this award.

Kathleen

Edna

Beryl

Chrissie

Claire

Wendy

Pam

Please take a look at their blogs they are super!!!

Cathy
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award Kathy. I may be some time getting all the conditions sorted out though as the GSs are here.LOL
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cathy on your blog award. Looking forward to reading your lies/truths....

    Hopefully see you at Lynne's club tonight.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this award Cathy (I think!) LOL!
    I may be doing some crafting and blogging again soon hooray!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH thank you Cathy, how lovely :)
    I'll have to get my thinking cap on now lol
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete