Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge#21

Afternoon folks. Where do the days go to? It must be an age thing. I am off tonight to my disabled swimming club and I am quite looking forward to it tonight. Some weeks I have to drag myself there.

My first card this afternoon (I hope to post more) is for :-

Bah Humbug Challenge#21 - Acetate. To enter this challenge click here .

The Digi image is "Noel" from Karen's Doodles. The colouring medium is Promarkers. Bp is Victorian Christmas 8 x 8 Designer Paper Pack from Dovecraft. I have cut the aperture with Scalloped Square Large Nestie from Spellbinders. I have put acetate in the aperture. The ribbon is from my stash. The two Hologram greetings is also from my stash. The top one goes from Deck the Halls to Trim the Tree. The bottom one goes from Happy Holidays to Celebrate to Rejoice. The photo of course doesn't show this!!!

Thank you for looking this afternoon.

Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy, I love this card its gorgeous!! The image is so cute in that acetate aperture and I love that bow - so unusual, I'll have to have a try at that
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card Cathy, you are busy today.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am loving this one so much Cathy love how you have cut the aperture it looks really effective great work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card - love that image - such a fun look. The colours are great too.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card - nesties are fabby for apertures aren't they?

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cathy

    Wow, this is fabulous - I love it. The image is so sweet. Your papers are gorgeous and I love the red ribbon.

    Thank you so much for joining in out latest challange.

    luv
    irene
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete