Thursday, 10 June 2010

ABC Christmas Challenge#12

Morning peeps. This is my number four from yesterday that I didn't have time to load. Thank you to all that commented on all three yesterday and I promise I will catch up on my comments to everyone's this afternoon.

This card is for the ABC Christmas Challenge#12 - L for Lights + Optional Tree. To enter this challenge click here .

My image today is "Moose" from Karen's Doodles. Colouring medium is Promarkers. I have distressed the edges with TH "Peeled Paint" Distress Inks. Bp is actually some foiled Christmas wrapping paper from my stash. Sentiment is computer generated. Image & sentiment have been cut & embossed using "Curved Mega Rectangles" S5006 Nesties by Spellbinders. Christmas tree sticker/ribbon are from my stash.

Thank you for looking and I hope the weather is nicer today with you than it is here with me.

Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. I love it Cathy, fabulous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Love the image and the dp used. Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card :-) the image is fabulous ,, very cute , and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun character on your card, fabulous! thanks for joining in with us at the ABC Christmas challenge.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kathy! great card love that fun image! and thanks for joining us once again on the ABC christmas challenge! good luck with the GD spot too! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete