Monday, 28 June 2010

ABC Christmas Challenge - "N" - 1st GD Card

Morning folks and I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Today is my first Guest Design spot on ABC Christmas Challenge. Helen has set the Challenge this fortnight and we are up to the letter "N" and it is for "NOEL" with an optional extra embossing.

Our sponsor is Wild Rose Studio this fortnight and the winner will receive TWO STAMPS of the winner's choice from their super "CHRISTMAS COLLECTION". To go to their site click here .


To enter the Challenge click here .





My Digi Image for my card is "Noel" from Karen's Doodles. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The bp is from "Victorian Christmas" 8 x 8 Designer Paper Pack from Dovecraft. The bells on the hats are glittered with gold glitter glue. The ribbon and embellishments are from my stash.




Thank you for looking today and good luck to all of you that enter this fortnights Challenge.
Cathy


xxxx



10 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy!
    I know the feeling. Have it myself!!
    But dont worry; your card looks great. Love the image with the little birds.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous cathy,no need for nerves your work is always great.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely Cathy.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy - love the traditional feel...and that adorable image is just perfect for the theme!
    Thanks for being our guest designer!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Cathy, love the image!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Card Cathy :-) The image is adorable ,,, I can almost hear them singing !! beautiful :-)

    great having you along as our GD :-) welcome to the team :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo I love this image and such a fabulous Christmas card!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Cathy. Congrats on your DT spot.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Cathy a wonderful creation for a GDT that image and your design is just perfect. I know how you feel I have also been so nervous and I am on a few DT's lol. No need though you create such beautiful work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Cathy, sorry its taken me so long to comment on your blog! Thank you for being a brilliant GD too! :0)

    ReplyDelete