Friday, 14 May 2010

We Are Back/6 New Cards

Hi Folks. We are back. We had a super but tiring holiday, we need another one to get over it. Lol!!! I have come home with swollen feet and legs and lots of blisters on my toes. Tony even enjoyed it and says he would love to go back!!!!

I had a phone call to say that the saloon where I was selling my cards has closed and gone into liquidation while I have been away. I feel sorry for the staff and the customers that have paid for different courses as they will be last in the pecking order of things. I now have to look for a different outlet as although I didn't make a profit on what I charged it was keeping the hobby going.


This card above I started when I went to Sheena Douglass workshop and as usual I was behind others so put it together when I got home. We have used Acetate/Alchol Inks/Archival Pad/Pefect Medium/Gold Embossing Powder/Blending Solution to make this card.
















These top five cards have been made stamping "Butterfly Montage" from Clarity Stamps. They have all been stamped with Versa Mark & embossed with Hologram embossing powder. All have been mounted using Scalloped Square Nestie from Spellbinders. It is remarkable how different they come out just using different coloured card to stamp on. They have all been mounted onto different coloured Mirri card.
Thank you for looking and I hope you have all been well and safe while I have been away.
Cathy
xxxx



6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Cathy, hope you had a great time. You have been busy already. Great cards.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy pleased you had a good holiday.your cards are lovely.

    kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Cathy, glad you had a good time. You have been busy since you got back, these cards are lovely. As you say, all the same image but all so different
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back Cathy Fabulous cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to have you back Cathy,
    gorgeous cards and so nice to see different colour variations.
    Gorgeous card from Sheena's workshop, well worth waiting until you got home to finish it.
    Christine x

    PS Were you are Kettering?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you back Cathy, glad you had a nice holiday.Your cards are lovely.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete