Thursday, 20 May 2010

Three Challenges!!!

Afternoon peeps. It was lovely and sunny here this morning then late morning it all disappeared. Never mind it is still fairly warm. I was going to have my hairdresser come this morning to give me a bit of a tidy up but she phoned to say that there is major eruptions in her life and she had to put it on hold until next week. I think myself lucky that life is okay with me at the moment.

My card today is for Three Challenges:-

Pollycraft Monday Challenge#44 - Summer Blooms. To enter this challenge click here .

Sir Stampalot May Challenge - Butterflies & Blooms. To enter this challenge click here .

Digital Tuesday Challenge#59 - Vellum. To enter this challenge click here .

I am afraid the picture of this card is a little dark. My photographer did tell me to choose the other one but I wouldn't listern. Lol!!!!

The digi image is "Butterfly Girl" from Karen's Doodles. The image was coloured with Promarkers. I have used Petite Scalloped Circles Large & Standard Circles Large Nesties from Spellbinders to Cut & Mount the image. The Butterflies have been cut & embossed using "Butterflies" S3 038 die from Spellbinders. The Vellum flower pattern backing is from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

Cathy
xxxx
(The sun has just come out again!!!)

15 comments:

  1. it's lovely Cathy.

    kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card you've made! Love the butterflies and the DP is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy,
    Your card is fab. I love the butterflies!
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Cathy another beautiful creation I never tire of the beauty you turn out such a joy to me. Just like this one that image and those butterflies are gorgeous thank you so much for joining us at both Digital Tuesday and Sir Stampalot
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy

    How very pretty and such gorgeous butterflies.

    Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Cathy,the butterflies are gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely rich colours, love the layered butterflies. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Cath. The image is coloured beautifully and the colours blend so well together.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Cathy, love the butterflies.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Cathy. Cute image and I love the butterflies you have created.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well....your card is AWESOME, I love the image and how you colored her.

    Thank you of coming over and sharing you cards with us this week at Digital Tuesday Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card , thanks for joining us at sir stampalot challenge this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi check it out www.info2lead.com

    ReplyDelete