Friday, 28 May 2010

2 Cards for The CD Sunday Challenge#6

Morning Ladies (& Gentleman). Lovely sunny day so far but still a very cold wind. Still worried about putting my recently bought bedding plants out as one year there was a sharp frost over night and we lost the lot. Made me laugh because we met exactly the same people the next week rebuying their plants. I have put forward two cards for The CD Sunday Challenge as one keeps being twisted upside down how ever much I try to alter it. So it is stand on your head time!!! To enter this great challenge click here .

For this first card I used "Glitter & Glitz"-Magic Moments CDROM by Debbi Moore Designs. I have used it for the Image/Bp/Sentiment. All have been mounted onto Silver Mirri Card. I have picked out some of the details using Aqua Twinkies - Cosmic Shimmer.


For this upside card lol!!! The image is from "100 Art Nouveau & Art Deco Images" CDROM by Debbi Moore Designs. The bp is from "Glitter & Glitz" - Magic Moments CDROM by Debbi Moore Designs. Ribbon is from my stash. The silk flower is from Colour Connection - "Spring Garden" AC0108M.
Thank you for looking and I hope you are not dizzy now!!!!
Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow both gorgeous cards Cathy. It looks like blogger is playing tricks today lol
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 fabulous card Cathy even the upside down one is great.Thanks for joining in with CD Sunday this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 gorgeous cards Kathy love the colours and even thou the card is upside down i stil like it lol.
    hmm know what you mean about your bedding plants, i never put mine out till mid June now and then they flower all through September :)
    I must try and find time to join in with this challenge and others, where does the day go lol
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards Cathy, must say though standing on my head at my age isn't good for you, lol.

    Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday again this week.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fab cards Cathy, I love Debbi Moore's Glitter & Glitz CD.
    Thanks for joining us on CD Sunday this week
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete