Monday, 24 May 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge#11

Good afternoon folks. Phew!!! it is hot! Love it though. I had to go to the dentist for a check up this morning. All okay I am pleased to say. Hate going to the dentist. My 1st card today is for Karen's Doodles Challenge #11 - Make it Masculine. To enter this super challenge click here .

I have used the super image from Karen's Doodles "Crafting Widow". Colouring Medium is Promarkers. Sentiment computer generated. Image & Sentiment edges distressed with "Frayed Burlap" TH Distress Ink. Bp "Playground" item #986 Spiffy - by Michelle Colemans from Fancy Pants Designs. Button is from my stash. I have also used X cut Large corner punch.

Hope the weather is good where you are and you have enjoyed visiting my blog today.

Cathy
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Cathy,a real fun card and great for fathers day.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Cathy, love the image and colours you've used - great fun card
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cathy love the image.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fab Cathy, such a fun image. Thankyou for commenting on my lack of posting on my blog. It has been a hectic time for us just lately and I have missed my crafting.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Cathy! This image is hilarious and your papers are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK and please come play again! Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Cathy hun

    hope you are well, this is fabulous, I love this image!!! fab colourwork, thanks for joining us at karens doodles uk

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles UK ! Your card is so lovely and your colouring is great ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super image and well coloured. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful card I love this image - I used it once to make a card for my dad to say thank you for driving us to the airport :) it is perfect for all those dad out there good luck in th challenge and thank you for entering this week

    ReplyDelete