Monday, 31 May 2010

The CD Sunday Challenge#7-Diecut Dreams Challenge#50

Hi again. Third posting of the day. Blogger has behaved himself this time, even though it is an 8 x 8 card. This card I made yesterday for one of my relatives as it is his 60th birthday and I was so pleased it fitted two challenges:-

The CD Sunday Challenge#7 - Feathered Friends. To enter this challenge click here .

Die Cut Dreams Challenge#50 - Celebration Card (Must have a number on it). It is one of the DT's birthday today (Nicola). Happy Birthday hun. To enter this challenge click here .

For this 8 x 8 card I have used "Woodland Treasures" CDROM by Peerless Designs. It is the first time I have used this particular CDROM and is also the first I have purchased from this company. The image/bp's/insert have come from this super CDROM. The card is Stardream, bought from Joanna Sheen. The 60 peeloff is from my stash. I will add the name later as the birthday isn't until September.

Thank you for looking for the third time today.

Cathy
xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy, a real stunner!! I love this card, the owl is fab and your layout is perfect
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Cathy
    what a beauty, I so love owls.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cathy, I love owls and this image is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous Cathy, Thank you for sharing this with us at CD Sunday.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a cd I know Cathy but looking at your fab card I may have to investigate. Great layout and the owl is very striking.
    Thanks for joining in with us again at CD Sunday, hope to see you next week.

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! great owl image, thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Cathy another stunner that image is beautiful I love Owls and this one is so proud looking love your papers and design this is one great piece of work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a wonderful card - love the image. I was looking at that CD just the other day - definitely on the wish list now. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Cathy

    Wow what a stunning and beautiful card.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful image, great card

    Thanks so much for playing along at Die Cut Dreams
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just dropping by quickly this week as I've been poorly but I wanted to let you know I think this is adorable , really beautiful, Thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
    Hugs Susie (and Vikki)xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Cathy, this cd sure has gorgeous images and papers and I love your choice of both.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams and for my birthday greetings.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Cathy I just think the owl is adorable. Fab card thanks for joining us this week. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete