Monday, 31 May 2010

Bah Humbug Christmas Challenge#20

Hi peeps second posting of the day. Way behind in my postings as I have been craft shopping. Getting fed up with blogger twisting my images around but there doesn't seem anything I can do. Lol!!! At least this one today isn't completely upside down. This card is for:-

Bah Humbug Christmas Challenge#20 - Silhouettes. To enter this challenge click here .

For this card I used the image & Bp's from "Dancing with Shadows" CDROM by Joanna Sheen. The sentiment was computer generated. The silver bow is from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the image you've chosen
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super silhouette image Cathy. Sorry Mr. Blogger is playing silly beggars with you. Thank you for joining in at Bah! Humbug! this week.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cathy, beautiful image and colours
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Cathy this is fabulous I love the colours and image this is more great work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naughty blogger - can't believe it's doing that to your cards.
    A great silhouette card.
    Ann xxx
    Just for Fun
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning and gorgeous card. I love the colours and your silhouttes are just perfect for our challange.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

    luv
    irene
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete