Sunday, 16 May 2010

2 More Challenges!!!!

Morning you lovely people. Wash day again!!! Seems to have come round quick this week. Lol!!!

My card today is for two challenges :-

Polycraft Monday Challenge #43 - A Sketch. To view the sketch/enter and see the prize on offer click here .

Digital Tuesday Challenge #58 - "Make me Laugh". Their sponsor this week is DustinPike . To enter and find out the prize on offer click here .


The cute and funny image is from Crafty Ann's shop. The colouring medium is Promarkers. Bp "Best Friends" item#977 by Michelle Coleman from Fancy Pants Designs. There is two cordinating papers used but I am afraid it doesn't show very well as I have covered the design of the other one over with the ribbon. I have used a Martha Stewart punch. The ribbon trim is "Venaissance" Llewelyn-Bowen from Trimcrafts.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments, they mean alot to me.

Cathy
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, the sentiment goes so well with the image. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Cathy, love the image and the colour combo is great
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Cathy the image is a real cutie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy
    lol brill card hun, great image, fabby colouring, great layout, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cathy I love it what a great image and love that little sentiment the colours and design are fabulous thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!
    Thanks for playing Digital Tuesday!
    Greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what a fun image, beautiful card Cathy!
    thank you for playing along @ digi tue!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a really busy fortnight Cathy and I've been enjoying catching up with your blog, but I didn't realise just how busy you've been since my last visit until I found this. I love the sentiment you've come up with to go with the image - brilliant!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete