Monday, 26 April 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#13 - Recipe.

Morning Folks. Overcast here today but then it started like that yesterday and then turned out lovely, so I am hoping. Off to the hospital late afternoon today for an appointment with my Consultant.

My card today is for Totally PaperCrafts Challenge and is a recipe:-

4 Embellishments
3 Papers
2 Ribbon/Lace
1 Image.

Their sponsor this week is BugabooStamps . To enter and to find out the prize on offer click here .



For my card I have used "Dancing with Shadows" CDROM from Joanna Sheen. All three bp's and image have been taken from this CD and have been mounted onto black satin card. The lace is "Venaissance" Llewelyn Bowen by Trimcraft. Pearl hearts are "Gem Stones" 46048HC from Hobby Craft. The flowers, one is AC0121W - the other one is AC0121R Handcrafted Roses from Crafttime.

Thank you for looking at my blog today.

Cathy
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cathy I love all of your lace.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card as well Cathy.

    kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Cathy. Funny I have just used that image to make an engagement card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cathy, I love this cd.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Cathy
    striking card hun, beautiful image & papers, than you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    Hope all went well at the hospital, lovely here at mo, started of yuky.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cathy finally got to your third card or actually your first lol and boy what a beauty it is I am loving this so much pure quality
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very elegant card Cathy. just lovely
    Janette

    ReplyDelete