Monday, 26 April 2010

The Sunday CD Challenge#2 - Artful Asian

Hi folks, I am here again. Second card of the day. I am trying to enter as many of my usual challenges as I can before I go away next week. I have also got to make inserts/price and bag up cards and take them to the saloon for sale before I go.

This card is for The Sunday CD Challenge and this week it is Artful Asian. To enter click here .

For this weeks card I have used "Eastern Treasures" CDROM from Joanna Sheen. The bp's and image are both from this CD. I have printed the bp twice, once on Text and Graphic 160gms from Staples and once on Ink Jet Acetate from Joanna Sheen. I have layered them on top of one another. The image has been printed on to Epsom Ultra Glossy photo paper. The bp and image have been mat and layered on gold mirri card. The main card is Stardream. The tassel is SM5970BR. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thank you for looking once again today.

Cathy
xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Cathy.

    kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cathy. Bet you are looking forward to your holiday.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too Cathy
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Cathy - another one who loves vibrant colours! Enjoy your holiday and thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the way you've used the acetate
    Have a lovely holiday
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Cathy, Just right for the challenge at CD Sunday, have a great holiday.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card Cathy. Love it - the colours are luscious.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Cathy, I do love this cd and your card is a great advert for it. Thanks for joining in with us a CD Sunday this week.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Cathy this is stunning I love Joanna's CD's especially the Oriental ones that image, colours and design are so beautiful unfortunately I have no coloured ink in my printer so can't print out any of these wonderful images.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the colours. Thanks for joining us on CD Sunday this week. Hope you have a super holiday
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful Cathy. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, this is a stunner, Cathy

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful creation Cathy. Love the colours on here. Thanks for sharing with CD Sunday this week Love Cynthia x enjoy your hols too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a stunning card Cathy, I love the look of the printed acetate over the backing paper, just glorious. All this AND a tassel WOW!
    Thanks for joining in with CD Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Cathy this is a stunner.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete