Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Rose Plaque

Hi Peeps. Not many days to go now until my hols. Not getting much time for crafting. I am entering this Plaque for two new challenges that I haven't entered before. The only reason is that I made this some time ago and it has never been photographed or entered any where.

I have covered the board of the plaque with two sided backing paper. Sorry I don't know which one now. I have used the same two sided bp to make the roses. The left hand top corner and bottom right hand corner has a Cuttlebug die cut swirl on cut out of gold mirri. The stamps on the tags again I am sorry I do not know what they are called as they were stamps that belong to Lynne who runs one of my craft clubs.

This is entered in

DiecutDreams - Challenge#45 - Make Your Own Flowers

PolycraftChallenge - Challenge#41 - Make Your Own Flowers


Thank you for looking again today and I promise you will have a weeks rest from me soon.

Cathy
xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Cathy I love the flowers.And the sentiment is great.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Cathy what a wonderful tag I love the colour and design and the roses are just pure perfection.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely and your flowers are great. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Cathy, love your flowers.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely project! Thank you so much for entering DCD this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Cathy this is a gorgeous piece of artwork.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous plaque, your flowers are gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge with your beautiful plaque, Your handmade flowers are gorgeous.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful plaque and colour combo, your sentiment and handmade flowers are gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete