Friday, 2 April 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge#4

Morning folks on this overcast Good Friday morning. I hope you are all snug and warm and enjoying yourself with friends and family. We are going to BIL & SIL's on Tuesday to miss the traffic.

This weeks challenge on Karen's Doodles is a Picture Inspiration theme. My card today is "Time for Tea" and is of course from Karen's Doodles. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The image and mount has been cut using Nesties from Spellbinders. Bp's are from my scrap paper box. The flowers have been cut with a Cuttlebug 2 die set, Scribble Flower - 37-1094. The gems are from Papermania. PMA701-Fushia. I have also used the Doily edge punch from Martha Stewart.
Thank you for looking and have a great Easter.
Cathy
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulou card Cathy.xxx Nip over to my blog there is something there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy
    Lovely card, thanks for playing along this week with Karen's Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Cathy, one of my fav images too :)

    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK this week :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy
    Great card, love the flowers
    Thanks for joining us at KD UK and Good Luck
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is a cutie. LOve your card and thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Cathy

    beautiful card hun, love this image, I had to laugh 24 images! I thought I was bad hehehe.
    Thanks for joining us again this week

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh cute card Cathy. Thanks for sharing with KDUK. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving seeing your creations each week and this is no diffrent :D
    Thank you for joining us at Karens doodles UK and good luck.

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete