Friday, 9 April 2010

Easel 60th Birthday Card.

Hi Folks - Sorry I haven't been around but I have been away and also at the hospital. Lovely and sunny here today as it was yesterday also. Can I say yippee or is it too soon? The first of my cards today was an order from one of my good customers. As the title says it is an Easel card.

I have used Floral Fantasy CDROM from Joanna Sheen. Both the image and the bp are from this CDROM. They have been printed onto Satin Photographic paper. The ribbon is from my stash and I have coloured with Promarkers. The greeting is a silver peel off and is also from my stash.

Thank you for looking on this super day.

Cathy
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely Cathy as are all your cards since my last visit.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Cathy. This is one of my fave Joanna CD's it's got me out of trouble on many occasions.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful and very elegent card. Love the colour.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Cathy, I'm sure your customer was thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete