Friday, 30 April 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge#56

Afternoon peeps. I finished my Hydro sessions this morning. Just fitted the last one in before I go on my weeks holiday. I am trying to get some Challenges filled before I go. OH says he knew I couldn't stay away from them too long!!!

This one is for Digital Tuesday - Anything but a Card.

Their sponsor this week is SomeOddGirl . To enter and also see the prize on offer click here .

Closed.



Open.
For this 25th Wedding Anniversary invite I have used Flirty Purse Template - Deja Views by C-Thru. The silver double sided card is from my stash. The pink heart embossed pearlescent bp is by Le Suh. The bow/flower/brads & silver tasseled cord is from my stash. The digi image is "Wedding Dance" from Karen's Doodles. The colouring medium used is Promarkers. The invitation inside is computer generated and is all fiction as although it was our 25th Anniversary on the 20th it was a Tuesday not a Saturday and it doesn't contain my address and we didn't have a party. The silver peel offs are from my stash.
Thank you for looking today.
Cathy
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea for an invite. Great piece of work
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Cathy.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is beautiful. Love the paper and image, the way you colored it. What a creative idea.

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Digital Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Cathy this is beautiful so wonderfully designed I do love that image and the colours you have chosen to use that tassel is brilliant thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday and good luck with the DT call.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow another stunner from you Cathy.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete