Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Crafty Ann Challenge #12

Afternoon peeps. I was up with the lark this morning and went to the hospital for a blood test. I go there as the doctors and nurses at my surgery can never get any out of me. I had a lovely breakfast in the town afterwards for being brave. Lol!!!!

My card today is for Crafty Ann's Challenge - Let the Sunshine in. To enter and to find out the great prize on offer click here .

My stamped image is Joanna Sheen's Favourite Flowers Collection - Wild Flowers - Woodland Bluebells - FF302. The Bluebells image has been cut & mounted using Standard Circles Large & Petite Scalloped Circles Large Nesties from Spellbinders. All the images have been coloured using Promarkers. The quote stamp is from Clarity Stamps - "Don't Judge" - MVW48-F

Thank You for looking today.

Cathy
xxxx

16 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Cathy and how strange that we both chose bluebells. I believe you when you say you didn't copy mine LOL!
    So pleased to hear that you'll try to join in with the new challenge on Sunday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Cathy. A great image coloured perfectly and your card design is great too.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Cathy. I particularly love that little snail. How cute. Thanks for helping us "let the sunshine in" this week at Crafty Ann's. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cathy, I love bluebells and your card showcases them perfectly.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathty
    beautiful card hun and a beautiful sentiment, luv it, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Cathy - bluebells are lovely aren't they? Thank you for joining us again with this beautiful creation.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Cathy. You have certainly been very busy making some wonderful creations whilst I have been away. Thank you for joining in with Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soo pretty! love the image! too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card Cathy and so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Cathy, I love these stamps
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Cathy what a stunning card that image is wonderful and I love that saying I have tons of bluebells coming up in my garden so looking forward to them looking as beautiful as these. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love the snail.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cathy,
    This is a really lovely card.
    Like the colours you've used, think the green complements the blue!
    love Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh fabulus! Love the snail! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card Cathy I do love bluebells.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a great card and a great interpretation on the crafty ann's challenge, thanks for joining in.
    Hugs Shelley GDT xx

    ReplyDelete