Sunday, 18 April 2010

Button Flower Card

Afternoon folks. Sorry I haven't been about again but I had a Hospital appointment Friday Morning then I took my OH out for lunch as it was his birthday. Had a lovely lunch. Yesterday I went to a Sheena Douglass workshop in Kettering and had a lovely but tiring day. I was up at 5.30am. Again my dear friend Marianne did the driving but my dear OH had to take me over to her and collect me again to make it possible.

I am a bit worried as we are suppose to be going to Malta in two weeks time to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary although our Anniversary is this coming Tuesday. Not sure if we will be getting there now with all the flight problems. Things always happen to us, I know everyone is in the same situation but it has taken alot to get my OH abroad or even on a holiday and it is a special occassion.

My first card today was started at my craft club in Messing. Sorry I don't know the name of the stamp as it belongs to Lynne who runs the club. I started it at the club but finished it off at home. When I started it at the club I started colouring it in with my friend Viv's Marvey Le Plume pens but I didn't like the finish so I went over the ones I had started with Promarkers. I then simply stuck a button in the middle of each flower and tied a ribbon to finish it off.
Thank you for looking.
Cathy
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Cathy.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Cathy. I hope your holiday works out ok for you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Cathy, I do hope the volcano subsides quickly
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete