Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge#14 - Santa Paws

Hi Folks. Back fom my super lunch and I am stuffed full, don't think I could eat another thing!!!
My second posting of the day is for the Bah Humbug Challenge#14 - Santa Paws. To enter click here.

I have used Popcorn the Bear CDROM "Frosty & Bright" from Crafters Companion for this card. Both the image and the patterned bp is from this CDROM. I have used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder through the Cuttlebug for the other backing. Snowflakes punched out with hand punch from white glitter card. Silver greeting peel off is from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so adorable - just love it.
    The image and backing papers are fabulous and the cuttlebugging just add that something extra - great card.
    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cathy.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card Cathy, Popcorn the bear is one of my favourites.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cathy

    Your card definately has the awwwwwwwwww factor, Popcorn is so cute and adorable. I love your cuttling and the gorgeous snowflakes.


    Thank you so much for joining in again with our latest challange.

    luv
    irene
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Awwwwwwwww' ... Cathy he must be one of the cutest bears doing the rounds right now. Thanks for joining in with our challenges, we really appreciate your support at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete