Monday, 5 April 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge#12

Morning! Another overcast day here in Essex. I hope the weather is better where you are, but according to the forecast we have better than most, so I suppose I shouldn't moan.

This first card of the day is for the Bah Humbug Challenge and this week it is any form of embossing. I have used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and put it through the Cuttlebug to emboss on silver mirri card. I have picked out the design and coloured with Promarkers. I have used silver peel offs down the side of the card. The letters have been cut using a Cuttlebug alphabet die cutting set. They have been stuck on with a Quickie Glue pen from Sakura. The corners of the card have been shaped with a star corner punch.
Thank you for looking.
Cathy
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning Cathy, I never thought to use promarkers like that - what a fantastic effect
    TFS
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cathy, this is just awesome. I would never have thought to use promarkers in this way. Brilliant
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely embossing folder. I've got a cuttlebug xmas embos folder but mine is different to yours - love yours!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Cathy to use the promarkers like that. Fabulous card.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cathy

    Feeble attempt never, this is just goegeous and using my favourite Christmas embossing folder.

    Many thanks for joining in our latest challange.

    irene
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an eyecatching effect your promarkers have produced - very colourful and it gives that fantastic tree a whole new look! May have to 'file' that idea away for future use *wink* if that's ok. Thank you for playing along with us again at Bah! Humbug! and good luck in the prize draw.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Beautiful card Cathy. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete