Monday, 12 April 2010

3 Challenges Today!!!!

Afternoon peeps. Sorry I haven't been on for the past couple of days. I had a great time yesterday at Ally Pally and I must admit I did a bit of spending Lol!!! Not as much as I could have as I did try to be good honest. It was very kind of my friend Marianne to do the driving and also my OH for taking me over to Marianne's so we could proceed with the rest of the journey.

Today's card is for three challenges :-

ABC Christmas Challenge #8 - Holly + Optional Sketch. Their sponsor this time is
SimonSaysStamp . To find out the prize/rules and to enter click here

Bah Humbug Challenge #13 - Tags & Labels. To enter click here .

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge #11 - Distressing. Their sponsor this time is DigiStampBoutique . To enter/prize on offer click here .

This card is an 8" x 8" card. The stamps used today are "Winter Wishes" and "Beary Merry Christmas" by Crafters Companion. The images have been coloured with Promarkers. The berries on the Holly Wreath have been picked out with Red Glitter Glue CPT 01004 from Craft Planet. The tags have been cut & embossed using S3031 Scalloped Tag Die from Spellbinders. The tags have been distressed with "Shabby Shutters" Distress Ink from Tim Holtz. Bp is "Traditional Christmas Colossal" paper pack by Papermania 8" x 8" sheets. The ribbon is "Boutique" R10106/83 6mm x 5mtrs.

Thank you for looking and I hope you are all well.

Cathy
xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Awww....cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Cathy, the image is beautifully coloured and the colour scheme you have used is fab.I love the popcorn the bear images.

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy
    aww lovely card, super cute image, great colouring, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kathy

    Allie Pally how exciting.

    Fabulous papers and image, wonderfully coloured in. I love the little duck in the corner.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Cathy this is totally fabulous what a gorgeous image and the detail is amazing great to hear you had a lovely time at Ally Pally I don't think I could have controlled myself I would have wanted to buy everything lol
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy,
    Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments.
    Love your Christmas Popcorn bear - he's so sweet. Mine hasn't even seen ink yet isn't that disgraceful? Thank you for joining in at Bah! Humbug! again this week.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Cathy,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is gorgeous - I notice a fab blue bell card too on my way here. Really fab.
    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute teddy bear on your card! thanks for joining in with us on the ABC Christmas blog.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! hunny the image is soo cute! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenges!
    Hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Cathy

    LOL I knew you wouldnt be able to resist a few goodies! we are all the same, glad you got to go.xxx

    Your card is gorgeous such a cute bear. Thanks for joining us at Tpc

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, thanks for playing with us at ABC Christmas H Challenge. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and great image! I am glad you were happy to win last week :-). Thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge again and good luck! Delphine (GDT) xx

    ReplyDelete