Tuesday, 20 April 2010

25th Anniversary/Hubby's Birthday Card

Hi folks. Well we have made it we have been married 25 years today. Still worried about getting to Malta and the news is bad again today. Trying to think positive. Had tears as an email has just arrived from the hotel in Malta wishing us a Happy Anniversary. I didn't know that she had made a note of the date of our actual Anniversary. It was very thoughtful. We have received lots of lovely cards and I thank you all.

This A5 card was made very nervously as my OH shares the craft room with me and kept looking over my shoulder to see what I was up too. I have used "Dancing with Shadows" CDROM from Joanna Sheen to make this card. The bp and image are both from this super CDROM. The main card is Heritage Positive Enamel Glazed card from Kanban CRD8193. Flower is from Crafttime - Colour Connection-Handcrafted Roses - AC0121R-10pcs pack. The rest is from my stash.


Blogger has had fun again with the image. Made this card for OH's birthday which was last Friday. Again I have used a Joanna Sheen CDROM. I know it is Jayne Netley Mayhew but I am sorry I can't remember if it is 1 or 2.
Thank you for looking. I am off now to have a lovely lunch(I hope) with my darling OH.
Cathy
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Two more lovely cards Cathy!
    It must be so difficult for you to make OH cards while sharing the same room, I thought I had enough problems in sharing the room where both our PCs and printers are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Cathy, well done getting them made around your husband - I know just how difficult that one is! Congratulations on your anniversary too.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Cathy.
    Congratulations to you both on your Silver Anniversary
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Cathy. Happy Anniversary to you both. I do hope you will be able to get to Malta
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 25 years of marriage Cathy. It's my silver anniversary in August. The two cards you have made are gorgeous.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete