Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Two Peter Rabbit Cards

Morning, overcast and very gloomy here in Essex. Hope you are all well. I am suppose to be going to my Craft Club in Messing tonight but I don't feel that great so will e mail Lynne and tell her I will not be going.
This first card is from the CDROM "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" by Beatrix Potter from Crafter's Companion. The 3 bp's and Twisterpage are from this CDROM. I have mounted the image and bp's on to silver Mirri card. The peel off is from my stash.


This second is also from "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" by Beatrix Potter" CDROM from Crafter's Companion. The two bp's and Decoupage are from this CDROM. The ribbon and peel off are from my stash.
Thank you for looking today.
Cathy
xxx

9 comments:

  1. These are both lovely cards Cathy, I am sorry you are not feeling too well today, hope you are feeling better soon.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy

    Sorry you're not feeling well - was looking forward to seeing you tonight! Hope you feel better soon. Love these two Peter Rabbit cards - really sweet.
    Tina
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Cathy! I love Peter rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards Cathy. Like the way you have mixed the bg's in the first card. Very effective.
    Edna x

    Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had chance to leave comments for the last few days Cathy but oh my! what a lovely selection of cards since my last comment. I hope you feel better soon.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both lovely cards Cathy.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards Cathy, I love the colours
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy, Sorry you didn't get to Craft Club.
    Lovely BP cards, really cute .Well done.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete